Braids with Deena - GROUP CLASS
|Description of class/experience:|
- Duration: 1 hour
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you Deena's availability so you can book your slot before you pay.
- Are you also struggling with braiding your hair and feel you would actually need four hands to get it done? You can spare the way to the salon and learn how to DIY! Deena will teach you how to achieve different types of braids in a few easy steps from the comfort of your home.
What to bring:
- If possible but not mandatory: Elastics, brush, comb, hairspray, gel or pomade and a hand mirror.
|How to participate:|
- Join a video call for free on a desktop or mobile device. Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
- Deena is originally from Canada and is a hairstylist by passion. Her determination and drive to be successful have enabled her to work for some of the most renowned magazines, such as Harpers Bazaar, Elle or Vogue. She is also a well known face at some of the biggest Fashion Shows in New York, Paris and London and has worked alongside famous hairstylist Guido Palau.
- Her talent, creativity and love for detail has led her to become a Dyson Hair Ambassador.
|Deena's personal note to you:|
- With my skillful passion for hairstyling, I love to make people feel great about themselves.
Please note for GROUP CLASS bookings only, a MINIMUM OF TWO (2) PARTICIPANTS IS REQUIRED. If this is not achieved, Kitmate reserves the right to cancel and refund your BEAUTY KNOW HOW booking and will compensate you with a 15% discount code, which can be redeemed when you reschedule your booking. For any cancellation you will be notified 24 hours prior to the class.
SHIPPING WITHIN UAE:
AED 15 / USD 4
FREE SHIPPING IN UAE ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE AED 150 / USD 41
REST OF THE WORLD:
SHIPPING FLATRATE AED 100 / USD 27
The above mentioned Delivery Costs are subject to exchange rates and may vary.
Business hours are 9am-5pm (Gulf Standard Time), Sunday – Thursday, orders placed outside of these hours will be deemed placed on the first UAE working day following the date on which the Order was submitted.
For all orders placed within the UAE prior to the cut off time of 3pm (Gulf Standard Time), Sunday – Thursday, we will offer next day delivery, however no guarantees are made. All orders will ship within 1 - 2 business days unless noted otherwise. Any expected delays in shipping will be notified to the customer immediately.
For all international placed orders prior to the cut off time of 3pm (Gulf Standard Time), Sunday – Thursday we will offer a delivery within 2 – 7 days, however no guarantees are made. All orders will ship within 1 - 2 business days unless noted otherwise. Any expected delays in shipping will be notified to the customer immediately.
Delivery timelines are estimates. Please expect delays to your order delivery during the following times: promotional activity, sale season and public holidays. During these periods Kitmate is unable to commit to the above mentioned delivery times.
We reserve the right to impose a re-delivery charge where your Order is not accepted at the address supplied to us on the confirmed date of delivery.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
At Kitmate we are confident you will be satisfied with our products, and we can't wait for you to try them all out! However if you are still not satisfied with our product then we will offer to collect the product from you.
Unless there is a genuine fault with the product in question, the buyer will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
Email us at email@example.com in order for us to organize a Return Pick up from our Logistic Partner.
The Item must be returned in the same condition you received it within 14 days of receipt for a full refund on the product purchased.
Please note that original postage fees are non refundable by Kitmate.