Glam Smokey Eyes - The Ultimate One On One Class
|Description of class/experience:|
- Duration: 1 hour
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you Danielle's availability so you can book your slot before you pay.
- The Simplest Way To Achieve The Most Striking Smokey Eyes!
- This is a 1 hour step-by-step, follow along masterclass using only the products you already have in your makeup bag. You will learn the importance of application techniques and tools to create the finish you want. It is your choice how natural or dramatic you want this look to be and there will be alternative options at every step.
- My course will help you to understand the principles behind the techniques used so you will be able to easily recreate this look and more with confidence.
- There will be plenty of time for your questions as the class goes on, so you will leave feeling confident to recreate the look again and again.
ON DEMAND OPTION: If you would like to book this class but can't find a suitable date on the calendar, please email email@example.com to customize your booking. We'll send you Danielle's availability so you can book your preferred slot before you pay.
What to bring:
- Makeup doesn't need to be complicated! Bring what you have and I'll show you how to make the most out of it :)
- Optional (not mandatory): Eyeshadows (cream / powder), Black / Brown eye pencil or liner, mascara, concealer, cotton buds, makeup wipes.
- A little note: It might be best to have your foundation, bronzer, blusher etc already applied so once your eyes are done you can experience the finished look. Also (if you wish) don't forget to take a before and after photo to show off your new skills.
|How to participate:|
- Join a video call for free on a desktop or mobile device. Download Zoom for free on a desktop or mobile device. After you book, you’ll receive an email with a link and details on how to join.
Originally from England, Danielle has over 12 years experience as a makeup artist with most of her career in the UK and now works in education for Estee Lauder Companies covering the Middle East region. She has worked with many British photographers including Craig Fleming and India Hobson and models such as Katie Daley, for editorial and billboard campaigns. Danielle has worked with High end brands such as MAC Cosmetics, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, GlamGlow, Tom Ford Beauty, Burberry and many more. As a makeup artist she loves the creativity and versatility that the industry provides. This thoughtful, kind hearted and down to earth girl loves the ability to help women enhance, rather than hide their natural beauty.
|Danielle's personal note to you:|
I am so excited to meet you virtually for one of my in depth masterclasses!
- I love sharing my tips and tricks and want to teach you how to enhance rather than hide your natural beauty. My goal is to take the fear out of any makeup technique whilst having some fun as we go :)
SHIPPING WITHIN UAE:
AED 15 / USD 4
FREE SHIPPING IN UAE ON ALL ORDERS ABOVE AED 150 / USD 41
REST OF THE WORLD:
SHIPPING FLATRATE AED 100 / USD 27
The above mentioned Delivery Costs are subject to exchange rates and may vary.
Business hours are 9am-5pm (Gulf Standard Time), Sunday – Thursday, orders placed outside of these hours will be deemed placed on the first UAE working day following the date on which the Order was submitted.
For all orders placed within the UAE prior to the cut off time of 3pm (Gulf Standard Time), Sunday – Thursday, we will offer next day delivery, however no guarantees are made. All orders will ship within 1 - 2 business days unless noted otherwise. Any expected delays in shipping will be notified to the customer immediately.
For all international placed orders prior to the cut off time of 3pm (Gulf Standard Time), Sunday – Thursday we will offer a delivery within 2 – 7 days, however no guarantees are made. All orders will ship within 1 - 2 business days unless noted otherwise. Any expected delays in shipping will be notified to the customer immediately.
Delivery timelines are estimates. Please expect delays to your order delivery during the following times: promotional activity, sale season and public holidays. During these periods Kitmate is unable to commit to the above mentioned delivery times.
We reserve the right to impose a re-delivery charge where your Order is not accepted at the address supplied to us on the confirmed date of delivery.
RETURN & EXCHANGE
At Kitmate we are confident you will be satisfied with our products, and we can't wait for you to try them all out! However if you are still not satisfied with our product then we will offer to collect the product from you.
Unless there is a genuine fault with the product in question, the buyer will be responsible for the return shipping cost.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to organize a Return Pick up from our Logistic Partner.
The Item must be returned in the same condition you received it within 14 days of receipt for a full refund on the product purchased.
Please note that original postage fees are non refundable by Kitmate.